Hello Mr. Ricer dudes

Pea_Soup

Veteran XX
I’m doing a survey for my statistic group project to find the relationship between the amount of money ricers spend modding their cars and several other variables. So if you can answer these 6 quick questions for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. What is your age?
2. What is your gender?
3. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 12 months:
4. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 36 months:
5. Car make:
6. Car year:

Thanks, and here's a cookie for your troubles
who.recipe.cookie.jpg

*edit: changed people to ricers for Chimera :chill:

Last edited:
i'll do my brother

M
97 Camry

(although its almost full stock again, as he got a jetta and i'm using it til i buy my wrx in the next 4 months

M
$220 (replaced blown speakers)
$1420 (if rims and tires count as a mod)
98 Avenger

Last edited:
1. 17
2. male
3. 20$
4. 20$
5. Jeep Wrangler
6. 1995

Im such a hardcore ricer. Rice on....

1. What is your age? 18
2. What is your gender? male
3. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 12 months: 0
4. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 36 months: 0
5. Car make: ford contour
6. Car year: 2000

Pea_Soup said:
3 bucks? or do you mean $3k?

cause
airfresh.jpg
doesn't count as a car mod.. :)

No man. My car has a pinstripe running down the lenght of it and when I had to get a new fender, had to buy a roll of the strip. $3

The other $4 was when I bought a new rearview mirror. Bling bling.

Skibbi9 said:
i'll do my brother

M
97 Camry

(although its almost full stock again, as he got a jetta and i'm using it til i buy my wrx in the next 4 months

he's put a few hundred in his jetta (all stereo though, moved his box from the old car, radar detector)

Pea_Soup said:
I’m doing a survey for my statistic group project to find the relationship between the amount of money people spend modding their cars and several other variables. So if you can answer these 6 quick questions for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

eris said:
F
$0
$0
2001 honda civic

fail to see the point in you quoting and bolding that out? So she doesn't mod her car. Zero IS an amount.

1. What is your age? 21
2. What is your gender? M
3. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 12 months: 1900 if we count making it start running again a mod
4. Amount of money spent on car mods in the past 36 months:
5. Car make: grand am
6. Car year:

Chimera said:
fail to see the point in you quoting and bolding that out? So she doesn't mod her car. Zero IS an amount.

The survey is for seeing how much money ricers spend modding their cars, not just a stock everyday driver.

Hey now, I appreciate everyone's responses. Unfortunately I can't use all the data collected, such as the ones with zeros for the amount.

But keep 'em coming.
Thanks again.

qcksilver316 said:
The survey is for seeing how much money ricers spend modding their cars, not just a stock everyday driver.

the survey says people, not ricers

Back