scfitz88: what about stacie?
ex: hurry
scfitz88: we went to the movies
ex: call if you wanna know so bad
ex signed off at 10:10:11 PM.
scfitz88: lol

I guess she didn't like me playing dumb. :chill:

btw im not calling. :rawr:

wtf? why'd you do what? and why'd you do it? im not entirely sure that i care, but let's answer those questions first and we'll see.

CapnPyro said:
wtf? why'd you do what? and why'd you do it? im not entirely sure that i care, but let's answer those questions first and we'll see.

You missed the thread.

Expecting everyone to remember your threads is a bit pompous.

I believe he broke up with his gf then was considering going out with her best friend. It would appear that he did go through with it.

Edit: I'm missing the part where this thread will get interesting. You pissed off your ex. She's not online anymore. We don't get entertained. Call her and record the conversation or something. Otherwise this thread is all in vain.

Mud Sloth said:

I believe he broke up with his gf then was considering going out with her best friend. It would appear that he did go through with it.

Edit: I'm missing the part where this thread will get interesting. You pissed off your ex. She's not online anymore. We don't get entertained. Call her and record the conversation or something. Otherwise this thread is all in vain.

and then get Musashi to make a flash for it
that would be win

Mud Sloth said:

I didnt expect her to go offline, i figured she would yell at me over aim. :chill:

Mud Sloth said:

listen to this man.

Ok well i didnt call her, but she just AIM'd me. :eek:

ex: why did you have to do that?!
ex: ???!
scfitz88: we didnt do anything
scfitz88: we went to the movies
ex: it doesn't matter it's the whole situation in which you did it
scfitz88: ?
scfitz88: how the hell am i suppose to be friends with stacie when you won't let me near her
scfitz88: the only way i could even talk to her was if you wernt around
scfitz88: so cry me a river
ex: you promised me you wouldn't go out with any of my friends.. the second I leave for vacation what happens and you are the reason are friendship is sooo fucked up
scfitz88: im not going out with her
scfitz88: we went to the fucking movies
ex: it doesn't matter!
scfitz88: bullshit
ex: no shit I heard thanks for telling me again
scfitz88: friends cant go to the movies together?
ex: I DON"T GIVE A SHIT... bestfriends and ex-bfs don't go out... and this is why
scfitz88: me and stacie were friends before i even went out with you
ex: weird considering every girl you do something with you only wanna get down her pants
scfitz88: so dont give me that
ex: give you what
scfitz88: that bullshit about me and stacie not being able to do stuff
ex: no you guys were basically wanting to be more then friends before we went out
ex: and after
ex: and during
ex: go ahead and do stuff
scfitz88: during?
scfitz88: what the fuck are you talking about
ex: our relationship
scfitz88: i never cheated on you and never even fucking tried
scfitz88: i passed up several chances
ex: no saying that
scfitz88: so dont fucking bullshit me
ex: really that's weird what chances?!
scfitz88: now why the fuck would i tell you that?
ex: ???!
ex: what!

scfitz88: so you and stacie not being friends is somehow my fault?
scfitz88: plz explain this
ex: ok when we were going out I chose you over my friends that fucked up EVERYTHING after we broke up Stacie and my relationship still wasn't like it was before and after her and Ryan broke up and the whole thing with Sean and I... it was not even a best friend relationship kinda thing.. so this whole summer I have been trying to work our relationship out.. well the second I leave for vacation you say sam's been wanting me to get out more anyways so lets go... well she goes knowing that it was wrong and
ex: everything else... so I got mad and we aren't friends right now
ex: after being best friends since 3rd fucking grade!
scfitz88: hey you fucked it up not me
scfitz88: if you would actually talk to your friends that kind of shit wouldnt happen
ex: your the reason why I fucked it up and helped to fuck it up
ex: really what do I need to talk to her about?!
scfitz88: so you went out with me knowing stacie liked me
scfitz88: ya its all her fucking fault
ex: umm no no no she said she didn't like you anymore
ex: did I say that!?
scfitz88: then why the fuck did she get pissed when we did?
ex: b/c I didn't tell her the second you asked me out that we were going out
scfitz88: exactly
scfitz88: you do that to your BEST FRIENDS ALL THE TIME

scfitz88: how the fuck do you think they will react
ex: um that was one fucking mistake
ex: Scott people make mistakes!

I'm sorry, which one are you currently boning? The one boning me would get more of my attention, the other can cry to someone else.

Back