anyone here wanna play D2?

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
i've heard its more fun with people you know.

my old account got lost cause i quit playing for 6 months, so right now my chars are all act1 except a barb on act2

I've got a lvl 99 druid on west that was 100% legit, took a while to get him there. He's got some spare druid stuff on west if you want. I switched over to east since thats where most of #diablo2 plays. Pretty much waiting for the 1.10 patch but will play 1.09 if others join in.

I had a level 83 HC char with a legit SS that I stole from someone in cow runs
then he died that same run rolf
then I died

then I had a level 55 nova sorc and got triggered

then I quit cause I didn't feel like playing act 1 norm again

i dont have expansion pack. if someone knows where i can buy it for really really cheap, pm me in irc Tribalbob

you could get it for free and then not be able to play on bnet...that sounds so FUN

Tribalbob said:
i dont have expansion pack. if someone knows where i can buy it for really really cheap, pm me in irc Tribalbob

EB Games, $10 (used copy, still just as good)

xpdnc said:
you could get it for free and then not be able to play on bnet...that sounds so FUN

hmmm? but i have a legit version of D2. do they have cdkey protection on the expansion too?

xpdnc said:
molten boulder was doing 35000 dmg in 1.10
wasnt that just a Decimal issue? Thats what I read. There are other skills that show high numbers with decimals issues I believe, something with the assassin.

Tribalbob said:
hmmm? but i have a legit version of D2. do they have cdkey protection on the expansion too?

Sadly, yes. CD Key on all D2 products. You can still get a used copy with a legit working cd key for like $10-15 at EB or Players Choice. Anything more is a tad much for an exp pack thats a year+ old

Vyrotek said:
wasnt that just a Decimal issue? Thats what I read. There are other skills that show high numbers with decimals issues I believe, something with the assassin.

well, i do know that it couldn't even kill a quill rat in act 1 hell

Back