Last Comic Standing

Mordal walked all over Dat. I was a fan of Dat for a while and hoped he had a good set, even though I knew Dave was going to win. They go out and both have lame sets, Dats was just horrible though. OK YOURE TALKING LIKE YOUR PHILLIPINO MOTHER IN A BAD ASIAN STEREOTYPE, WE GET IT. God that got old after 3 seconds.

And yeah for straight comedic skill I think Rich is the funniest one there followed by Mordal. Ralphie's probably 3rd.

I think mordal actually won yesterday but they kept dat on the show because without him it would be fucking boring to watch.

I think my opinion is pretty much exactly like pyros. I liked dat at first, not that I think he shoudl be dogged so bad, but I felt Dave had a better set.

And yeah Rich will likely q0wn it up, damn he's got a sharp wit/tongue

good show. i usually hate the reality shows, but this ones about slightly more interesting than normal people, so it's enjoyable.

I thought that Mordal dude was pretty damn funny and could have totally seen him winning the whole thing. I thought Dat's set was pretty weak, but the crowd definitely sounded like they were more into it. Damn.

this show just goes to show where mainstream america sits when it comes to 'comedy'

they would rather prefer a funny HA HA race jokes, vs. wit and inteligence.

Mordal was a comic's comic.

Dat Phan does the same crap over and over and over. America will make him the first to go.

Vos will win.

Back