Cheering up a friend

Raze1

Veteran X
So this hawt chick I talk to has had everything go wrong recently.

She lost her id/wallet/driv lic/atm/checkcard on sunday.

On monday she had to take a day off and on her way to DPS, she got pulled over for expired registration

That same afternoon, she got another ticket for making an left turn at a light that says no left turn between 8am-6am weekdays.

I've been spending 3hrs w/her every night since saturday helping her w/her math and when she's not frustrated with the math, she's pissed off as hell about everything else.

I offer to get a drink, smoke, take a break, go eat, go somewhere else and she says no, cuz she justs wanna finish while I'm w/her.

Weekend's coming up. I wanna do something nice to cheer her up. What should I do? I'm 21, she's 25.

Tell her that she could be a starving child in Africa that's never even ridden in a car let alone been pulled over in one.

Raze1 said:
So this hawt chick I talk to has had everything go wrong recently.

She lost her id/wallet/driv lic/atm/checkcard on sunday. Her Fault

On monday she had to take a day off and on her way to DPS, she got pulled over for expired registration Her Fault

That same afternoon, she got another ticket for making an left turn at a light that says no left turn between 8am-6am weekdays. Her Fault

I've been spending 3hrs w/her every night since saturday helping her w/her math and when she's not frustrated with the math, she's pissed off as hell about everything else. She's sounding like a tard

I offer to get a drink, smoke, take a break, go eat, go somewhere else and she says no, cuz she justs wanna finish while I'm w/her. She doesn't want your dick take a hint

Weekend's coming up. I wanna do something nice to cheer her up. What should I do? I'm 21, she's 25.don't go over

:ugh:

I know she's out of my league (both in looks and age) but I'm still gonna see her a lot of her...

I'll just stay shut. :chill:

1)look directly at her
2)turn 180 degrees
3)begin running
4)don't look back
5)keep running
until you find
a happy chick

Back