damn it.. Only I could be attacked by

El Smack

Veteran X
a cockroach.

I'm outside, standing at my friend's car talking to her, and I feel this sharp pain on my ankle. I look down, and this cockroach has climbed up my shoe and is biting my fucking ankle. I fling it off, it scurries away.

WTF??? This has NEVER happened to me before! I didn't even know the little bastards could bite!!

great...

Cockroaches

Affliction: Transmission of Diseases

Symptoms:

There are no specific symptoms for a cockroach bite. The symptoms depend on the disease the cockroach is carrying.

Treatment:

Once again, the treatment depends on the disease.

Pests With Afflictions:

Of course, what litany of pests would be complete without the cockroach. They are filthy creatures that leave a disgusting trail of spittle and waste wherever they go. One problem with cockroaches is that they can survive for up to a week after being decapitated, and then they only die of starvation. Although they don't produce any poisonous secretions, they carry human filth around with them as well as a number of diseases including polio, typhoid, and hepatitis. The only way to be safe is check your house for them thoroughly.

I'm gonna die from a cockroach bite.

I'm seriously terrified by insects. You guys remember how fuckign insane I was over that one spider on my wall. Jesus christ... attacked by a roach.

I had 3 ticks on me the other day, i hope i dont get lyme disease and die :(

i burnt em all off, but still

you're not alone..well yes you are..but there was a fucking little snake on my driveway when i got home. I didnt notice it at first, then it twitched(scared the shit outta me) and I hopped like two feet in the air almost yellin like a total pussy.

(Yoda Language) crazy stuff these animals make us do

I disected a cockroach in first year uni. kinda interesting.

And i have nipples.. and you ain't gonna get no milk out of me Toast.. thats got to be one of the dumbest posts in a while.

A member who can't look down.. and see he has nipples which can't be milked.

Beren said:
And i have nipples.. and you ain't gonna get no milk out of me Toast.. thats got to be one of the dumbest posts in a while.
it's possible for males to lactate

Back