How long will the jury deliberate on Chante Mallard's (windshield killer) sentence?

Scourge said:
good ol' Texan sentiment.

WHAT!? SHE KILLED SOMEONE!? LET HER FRY!
btw we use lethal injection
and death isnt an option

this is "felony" murder, not 1st degree

Scourge said:
good ol' American sentiment.

This is not an everyday killing. She hit someone, they got stuck in her windshield, she drove home with him STILL in her windshield, parked the car in the garage and checked on the person every few hours until they died, then had friends help her get rid of the body.

Scourge will sacrafice his life to save hers.

She's a heartless bitch, and I think she should be sent to an Alaskin prison camp to crush stones for the rest of her life.

Scourge said:
good ol' American sentiment.

She's garbage. There's no reason to let her live. Save tax dollars and clean the gene pool at the same time. Somebody that pulls a stunt like that isn't fit to live with their fellow man.

yes she's only alive because we're LETTING her live! YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE UNCLE SAM SAYS SO BITCH, BEND OVER!

I like the Alaskan rock crushing idea.

Scourge said:
yes she's only alive because we're LETTING her live! YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE UNCLE SAM SAYS SO BITCH, BEND OVER!

I like the Alaskan rock crushing idea.
the only uncle sam we care about is sam houston

mumixam said:
link to original article/thread?
its been on court tv the past 2 days
and the local news.. but then again i live in the city wher eits happening

but apparently its made the news as far away as germany

Stinkfist said:
This is not an everyday killing. She hit someone, they got stuck in her windshield, she drove home with him STILL in her windshield, parked the car in the garage and checked on the person every few hours until they died, then had friends help her get rid of the body.

If she had a decent windshield like that guy in Phoenix, this would have turned out much differently.

Back