best samsung phone

-Rafa-

Veteran X
i just got the r225 free and wow its a piece of shit so i'm getting a new one for my bday next week... whats a good camera phone that they make for around 200-300?

toyphone.jpg

22.jpg

Samsung N400

They sell them for FREE after rebate at Best Buy last I knew. I've had mine since december and it rocks on every level.

camera phones are great things!

you get the best of both worlds!

a really shitty camera and a really big heavy phone!

ayzianboy said:
camera phones are great things!

you get the best of both worlds!

a really shitty camera and a really big heavy phone!
But there are so many important things that you need to take really bad pictures of on a daily basis. Like... like.... like....
Wait, I'll think of something.

well i might just go with the s105.. i've had the same phone for 2 years until i got the r225 last week so i haven't been keeping up on what's good.. someone help me out please

aScotiA said:
22.jpg

Samsung N400

They sell them for FREE after rebate at Best Buy last I knew. I've had mine since december and it rocks on every level.

how much before the rebate?

Kurayami said:
But there are so many important things that you need to take really bad pictures of on a daily basis. Like... like.... like....

yes, the next time you want to post a thread about some hot chick you roofied and laid, you can remember the "pics or it didn't happen" and take pictures then upload it on the spot with your cool interweb-equipped phone camera!

i have the samsung A400. It doesn't have a color screen or camera, but it has great reception, great battery life, is really small, and does everything a phone (read: phone, not PDA or laptop) needs.

it was $130 in december... probably like $80 now

The phone is small and does awesome on battery-usage. Fits perfectly into those 'carpenter pockets' on most newer jeans. has all kinds of nice features and generally kicks ass.

aScotiA said:
it was $130 in december... probably like $80 now

The phone is small and does awesome on battery-usage. Fits perfectly into those 'carpenter pockets' on most newer jeans. has all kinds of nice features and generally kicks ass.

something that fits perfectly into cargo pant pockets is not "small". something that looks like a thick credit card is small.

Kurayami said:

You know, camera phones should be standard equipment for every TW poster.

You know- so there's no excuse not to have a pic that something happened.

El Mariachi said:
You know, camera phones should be standard equipment for every TW poster.

You know- so there's no excuse not to have a pic that something happened.
Then get a digital camera. That way you'll actually be able to see what the picture was of.

PS: Your friend SUCKS for not thanking me.

Kurayami said:
Then get a digital camera. That way you'll actually be able to see what the picture was of.

but cameras are not equipped with real-time interweb ability so we can't get updates on the spot :(

Kurayami said:

I lost my conn to tw and he signed off going home

:shrug:

did he try talking to you later?

ayzianboy said:
but cameras are not equipped with real-time interweb ability so we can't get updates on the spot :(
Then get a pocket PC that can interface with the camera and use a celular modem.

High quality pics of chicks anywhere, anytime.

Back