can anyone get past the EULA for SWG?

rootb33r

Contributor
Veteran X
i've tried ~10 times and i keep getting errors :(

i can get to as far as the End User License Agreement (EULA) but i get an error.

anyone gotten in?

Welcome to the first day of the launch of a new MMORPG.

DaOC is the only one I've played that didn't completely suck on the first day or week for that matter.

SuicideSnowman said:
Welcome to the first day of the launch of a new MMORPG.

DaOC is the only one I've played that didn't completely suck on the first day or week for that matter.

no shit, i'm not new to MMORPG launches.

SuicideSnowman said:
I guess there was no reason to post this then huh.

well, moron, if you'd think about it for a minute...

there is the possibility of no one's game working, or perhaps it's just overloaded.

i wanted to know if it was worth my time to keep trying, or wait to hear that they've fixed the problem.

I am trying to get past the SUBSCRIBE portion... still web based. Have yet to actually see the game....

VonTed said:
I am trying to get past the SUBSCRIBE portion... still web based. Have yet to actually see the game....

same... the EULA on the web, i can't get past it.

and you know what guys, my friends and i are all bored with all the games out... you name it we've played it, we just recently started playing Worms World Party, that was a refresing game... but we needed something new to occupy our time.

i'm sure this game will at least satisfy a couple months if not more of our gaming needs.

rootb33r said:
and you know what guys, my friends and i are all bored with all the games out... you name it we've played it... but we needed something new to occupy our time.

i'm sure this game will at least satisfy a couple months if not more of our gaming needs.

Sing it bratha

Back