The $100,000 Question

Darlantan

Veteran X
Assume the following statements are true.

You are a working middle class citizen of the U.S.A. and are $50,000 in debt. You play the lottery and win $100,000 (after taxes etc.) You're walking along, with the cash, and stumble upon a wormhole to an alternate dimension. This dimension is exactly like yours in every way, and on the other side, you see an alternate version of yourself, who is also like you in every way, except he didn't win the lottery. He is still $50,000 in debt. Once the wormhole closes you will never see your alternate self again.

Would you throw him half the money?

Fuck that, i'll enjoy the $ and let him suffer, i won't feel it. Besides, i won't see him ever again anyway!

Darlantan said:
Assume the following statements are true.

You are a working middle class citizen of the U.S.A. and are $50,000 in debt. You play the lottery and win $100,000 (after taxes etc.) You're walking along, with the cash, and stumble upon a wormhole to an alternate dimension. This dimension is exactly like yours in every way, and on the other side, you see an alternate version of yourself, who is also like you in every way, except he didn't win the lottery. He is still $50,000 in debt. Once the wormhole closes you will never see your alternate self again.

Would you throw him half the money?
yes!

Back