Genesis Emulators

Downsindrone

Veteran X
I'm looking for a good one.

Yeah I know I can fucking google for it but I'm looking for one that's decent and actually works. I've got XP so I can use compatibility mode.

I want to play Space Harrier2. If you don't remember what that game is then go get it and play it. Best Genesis game ever.

OMG .. i should bust out my old genesis and play Altered Beast. I am in the mood for some homoerotic games. Thanks for the reminder!

wAltered_Beast.png

YA BABY!

The best Genesis emu I've found is Gens. If you have newsgroup access, find rom backups of your legitimately owned games in alt.binaries.emulators.sega

I still have mine, its in the wardrobe along with countless other things. Although mine was called a Mega Drive, which is the same thing as the US named Genesis.

Beren said:
I still have mine, its in the wardrobe along with countless other things. Although mine was called a Mega Drive, which is the same thing as the US named Genesis.
Send it to me. I want a leet Aussie Sega. I'll pay shipping. :)

BaloneyNipz said:
Genesis sucked
Super Nintendo Pwned genesis

my gf still has her super nes, she can beat donkey kong/super mario/legend of mana so fast. shes super crazy at those games.

we used to have fights over which was a better system super new or sega genesis. we now agree both were awesome systems. (genesis > super nes)

Back