To: Parents and Adults

Redz15

Veteran XV
My mom knows I have smoked marijuana before. I smoke a lot, everyday about, and I smoke ciggarettes a lot, I drink but I dont like to be drunk.

Anyways, This summer I have been doing a lot of this, but I have never been into any trouble. I think my parents may know whats up, but they havent asked or confronted me or anything.

I want to tell my parents I smoke ciggarettes and I like to drink. I think they should know.

Even though they havent asked, or caught me, or anything like that, as a parent, would you want to child to tell you this information? Or, if you didnt know, (Im not sure my parents know exactly what I do), would you want your kid to tell you...

I dont know what Im trying to say haha.

Cliff Notes:
My parents havent asked if I drink or smoke.
I am going to tell them that I do.

edit: im 17, male.

It's peanut butter jelly time!

:hitit2: :hitit2: :hitit2:

Last edited:
If you're young enough that your parents haven't "caught" you doing it, you'd be wise to stop smoking and drinking until you're old enough.

And don't do it then, either.

Uhh...why?

Wait till you're in college/moved out. Tell them then, if you still want to. It'll be easier for you. (you won't have to worry about them punishing you, since you can just "go home" away from them)

booya first page

edit: if you tell them, tell em something like you wanna quit, or something to calm them down.

Yaason said:
if they dont know, dont tell them until you're older or until they find out.

This is what I was thinking. But my parents areNT dumb, they will eventually found out I think.

I just want to tell them, I dont want to play games or have them find out.

Would you punish your kid less? Its not really about punishment..Well maybe it is, but I dont care what they do.

Im going to tell them today ;)

this thread is now about :

go karts

[IG]http://jumpinjoes.com/go-karts/images/gokart.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
barsto11.jpg

Last edited:
Back