San Diego Peeps Pizza

Sorry...would rather pay the extra $10 and get a Fillipi's Pizza...(with everything on it...Hmmmm)

That is cool. I am not in San Diego so I can't use this but I thought someone may want a coupon if for only to get a Large Pizza for $7 }-)

Yeah for any of you in San Diego what is that all about? Energy Surcharge? You gotta pay to have it cooked? This ain't Papa Murphy's

Hitman_T said:
That is cool. I am not in San Diego so I can't use this but I thought someone may want a coupon if for only to get a Large Pizza for $7 }-)

doh...Just wanted to mention Fillipi's hehe...(cuz I am addicted to them...they a local pizza restuarant chain)

:)

Also - I have NEVER heard of a energy surcharge thing...WTF is that? Anyone else here in San Diego know wtf that is about?

LostDuck said:
doh...Just wanted to mention Fillipi's hehe...(cuz I am addicted to them...they a local pizza restuarant chain)

:)

Also - I have NEVER heard of a energy surcharge thing...WTF is that? Anyone else here in San Diego know wtf that is about?

it's a thing pizza hut and a few other cocksucking businesses have created here in san diego. basically you order a pizza, they'll give u a price (on the coupon or whatever) and then they'll add an additional energy surcharge, and if you have it delivered, you're charged a delivery fee. :ugh:

it's something that was started when all the blackouts and shit were happening. all this hidden cost bullshit has made me boycott pizza hut since then. :disgust:

besides, there's better local pizza joints out there! (pizza port...mmmmm)

HelenKeller said:
it's a thing pizza hut and a few other cocksucking businesses have created here in san diego. basically you order a pizza, they'll give u a price (on the coupon or whatever) and then they'll add an additional energy surcharge, and if you have it delivered, you're charged a delivery fee. :ugh:

it's something that was started when all the blackouts and shit were happening. all this hidden cost bullshit has made me boycott pizza hut since then. :disgust:

besides, there's better local pizza joints out there! (pizza port...mmmmm)

OK That is just stupid. When I pay for the Pizza it should already include the price it took too cook it. If not then I want wholesale price on the stuff and decide if I want them to cook it.

Last edited:
the first time i heard about it, i told them that because i will have to walk to my front door, there will be a walking fee, as well as a door fee to help keep my front door in good condition (all that knocking can really wear a door down you know)

i had a bunch more fees for them that basically made the pizza cost the original price for the pizza, but then they hung up on me :(

Back