Devil May Cry: The Movie

GreasyBoy

Veteran XX
Hmmm...
http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/news2/new.asp?newID=1949

Capcom and Gaga Communications (Japanese movie production company) have announced that the popular Playstation 2 game Devil May Cry is coming to the big screen. Budgeted with $40 million, the movie is scheduled to begin filming in 2005. There has been no announcements concerning the director, cast, and actors for the film; however, Capcom and Gaga plan to recreate the game series as accurately as possible.

I wonder how bad it will be.

I can see Max Payne or Vice City made into decent movies, but only because similar shit has been done before.

yeah, ViceCity would make an excellent movie about beating foreign cabbies and old laides senseless

and it would have don johnson!!

Vice City has room for a plot though. The movie could be the main plot without all the side shit.

so.... a movie with don johnson and philip michael thomas!!

miamivice.PNG

This time... its personal

i was just thinking about vice city becoming a movie. i really do think they can pull it off well. id pay to see it, or not pay...

CapnPyro said:
$40mil, and starting production in 2005? That movies about as far from important as possible, I wouldnt doubt if it's never made

You could be right. I'm sure they're just running it up the flagpole to see who salutes. If there is quite a buzz or some actor/director/producer gets the hots for it, it'll get made.

40 sounds kinda low, but RE cost 33 mil to make and look what a gem it was. :p (Actually, I thought RE wasn't that bad)

Barry Pepper would be win.

I would enjoy a DMC movie. I mean - if they do the ation well, then, hell, how can it be bad? I for one would pay my $5 to see a man leaping around shooting and cutting for an hour and a half

Back