UVaLAN goers...please note

Cheater

Veteran XX
Rental of 17" crt's at $75 for the weekend, and flat panels at $100 for the weekend are now available to reserve by calling Rick Crocco at the Westfields Marriott 703-818-0300.

And.....

Rooms are filling up at the hotel FAST. There are other events happening at the hotel the same weekend and we were only able to block a limited number of rooms at the $89.00/night price. It will cost you nothing to reserve a room so please get it done now if you haven't already.

Details on hotel reservation are at www.uvalan.com .

OOPS! Did it again: I'm Cheater

lol, you can buy monitors at that price

edit: but saves ya the lug I guess for certain people ;/

Midnj said:
lol, you can buy monitors at that price

edit: but saves ya the lug I guess for certain people ;/

Saves people the room in the car or the trip on the airplane.

fraggle said:
didnt the room rate used to be 79?

Nope it's been the same every year.

How about "thanks Cheater for taking the time to negotiate a desent price at the hotel and for arranging for people to be able to get rental monitors"

What a bunch of ungrateful bastards. Fuck you Fraggle.

Lol, new_skul is a V3?

I have GOT to send Col some $$$!

Good luck with UVaLAN Cheater. They have a special place in Heaven for guys like you.

Seeing Fraggles replies...that was said in a wholeheartedly "your a good guy Cheater" way :D

Kids these days...

Seeing the other thread where Cyanide wants to beat down new_skul makes me wonder Cheater, why bother?

Lotta ungratefull fuckers here..

why bother? because they've made money on uva lan 3, uva lan 4, and now they're positioned to make even more money on uva lan 5.

its a fucking business, stupid.

Jasper said:
Seeing the other thread where Cyanide wants to beat down new_skul makes me wonder Cheater, why bother?

Lotta ungratefull fuckers here..

Because if he runs it, he just has to deal with Gon and Cy and a few other kids.

If he DOESN'T run it, he has to deal with the rest of us :bigthumb:

You could pull an eggi too and buy a monitor from compusa. Then there's a reshelfing fee when you return it of like $30

But hey, pretty good price imo.

Back