you ever drink something cold really fast...

at some all u can drink night i had like 15 min and i drank like 10 beers (out of plastic cups). my body temperature dropped and i was freezing my ass off. lol

Yeah. It cools down the blood vessels near your esophagus for a second. Sometimes I feel cool blood running into my shoulders, and down my arms a little ways. It's neat.

fibulator said:
at some all u can drink night i had like 15 min and i drank like 10 beers (out of plastic cups). my body temperature dropped and i was freezing my ass off. lol
I think youre like exagerrating

Ok so let me get this straight.
You ingested 3 and a half litres of beer in ten minutes.
<cough>bullshit<cough>

Coming in from outside, hot and tired... a friend hands me half a glass of cool refreshing water. That should have been the tip-off.

It was Everclear.

Couldn't breath for close to a minute. Excrutiating.

4niKtor said:
Ok so let me get this straight.
You ingested 3 and a half litres of beer in ten minutes.
<cough>bullshit<cough>

10 or 20 min i didnt time it. the poin of my post was to point out that i was really cold.

nspectre said:
Coming in from outside, hot and tired... a friend hands me half a glass of cool refreshing water. That should have been the tip-off.

It was Everclear.

Couldn't breath for close to a minute. Excrutiating.

fuck dude. thats crazy, I took like one sip of everclear and it hurt to breath, I can't imagine a whole cup

If you've ever donated plasma, at the end they have to put saline solution back into your blood. The only problem is that it's dangerous to put it back inside you warm so they pump it back into you around 70 degrees. Imagine all of a sudden your arm start to chill around your elbow and slowly it moves towards your hand and then back up your arm.

That is the weirdest feelings in the world and you can't warm yourself up except for letting it warm up naturally.

I had an MRI a couple of months ago, and they shot this solution into my arm. It felt ice cold and I could feel it snaking its way all through my body.

[edit] doh!

yeah well many years ago I had surgery on my shoulder. After it was done they put this long plastic tube inside to drain the blood. When they pulled it out I could feel it way down inside my arm - worst thing I've ever felt, made me sick

Last edited:
Chimera said:
If you've ever donated plasma, at the end they have to put saline solution back into your blood. The only problem is that it's dangerous to put it back inside you warm so they pump it back into you around 70 degrees. Imagine all of a sudden your arm start to chill around your elbow and slowly it moves towards your hand and then back up your arm.

That is the weirdest feelings in the world and you can't warm yourself up except for letting it warm up naturally.

i could warm you up, baby

naturally

Back