Miss Vermont (for Beavis)

Stealth

Veteran XV
"http://www.boston.com/dailynews/153/region/Judge_orders_beauty_queen_s_n .shtml"

Fuck it, it keeps changing my link, I am owned. There should be a colon in between s_na and .shtml but it keeps dissapearing.

Last edited:
Stealth said:

Sorry, the page you have requested does not exist at this address.

If you are trying to reach a Boston.com page from a bookmark, the address may have changed, or the page may have been eliminated. Please refer to the column at left to find a specific section, or visit our home page.

You can browse Boston.com for related materials using our Search page. You can also search the Boston Globe Online.

If you are looking for a Boston Globe story more than a month old, it may have been moved to our premium archives, where searching and summaries are free, and you can purchase the full text of any story.

If you need immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center or contact us by filling out our feedback form.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

-- Your friends at Boston.com

FIXED:

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/153/region/West_Palm_Beach_judge_orders_b:.shtml

Last edited:

If you are trying to reach a Boston.com page from a bookmark, the address may have changed, or the page may have been eliminated. Please refer to the column at left to find a specific section, or visit our home page.

You can browse Boston.com for related materials using our Search page. You can also search the Boston Globe Online.

If you are looking for a Boston Globe story more than a month old, it may have been moved to our premium archives, where searching and summaries are free, and you can purchase the full text of any story.

If you need immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center or contact us by filling out our feedback form.

Edit: damn I'm slow

King said:

Lone_Predator said:
its not the full link, it got compressed

notice the ... in the middle??

thats why we did "right click.. copy shortcut... paste" then doing various instructions such as taking out the space between the "n" and .shtml.. still nada.. thx for playing

That's old news. I don't know why its marked the 2nd of this month.

Katy (Vermont) filed the lawsuit after (she felt) I dumped her becuase I saw the story that was written on T Max's site. Left me a message and told me she was getting a lawer and filing a lawsuit.

I'm still debating whether to write an apology to Tucker. :(

Back