Whoa.. Shining Path baned........ by LoD??

Mabelrode

Contributor
Veteran XX
WTF, you guys got baned by your parent guild? WTH is that about? I heard at the ubforums that Snowblind is under a Bane. Will the TW city be able to stand this?

first they hate st and call sinbad a fag at everychance they get

next thing i know, they are in st, and ready to go attack lod

:lol:

Back? Shining Path was never a part of ST. And ST is still fucking gay, I can't fucking stand their idiot members. Thank god Sinbad's not as fucking dumb as he pretends to be (he pw'd our teamspeak channel).

Mabelrode said:
WTF, you guys got baned by your parent guild? WTH is that about? I heard at the ubforums that Snowblind is under a Bane. Will the TW city be able to stand this?

Can't speak for SP...but am almost positive that they don't mind if the city goes down.

KoyCymru said:
Back? Shining Path was never a part of ST. And ST is still fucking gay, I can't fucking stand their idiot members. Thank god Sinbad's not as fucking dumb as he pretends to be (he pw'd our teamspeak channel).

Well, a lot of the members were originally in SoD.. before the subguild name change.

And yeah, ST has a lot of idiot people in it..

Oh and I rolled a druid, Koy :bigthumb:

Hey...is there anyone here with some pull in ST to get me in there? (SoD or whatever)...

...I know I was kicked from SP (I presume for not being on Teamspeak since I never did anything wrong there)...I'd rather go back to ST then try and deal with the newbie guilds popping up everywhere.

Thanks...

Vulcan1 said:
I vote for a SoD and SP merge...

Please think about it... tw reprezentin' .

Word up dat! We can finally get the TW peeps all under one banner, maybe stake a claim somewhere all quiet like, then reveal ourselves as the true Lords of Misrule! Heheh.

Heh... i dunno about name, but Error and Hank need to get together and talk about it. I would seriously like to consider it. We're all tribers here :D

Maniacal said:
:\

i dont care about artistic...ticity...

i just want it to look cool :[

So do I :p

You make shit that looks cool so you prolly have a grasp of what a "cool" lookin' thing is.

Hmm...

Barbarians are good times.

Gotta get mine to gulaag level. Hank give me templates/tips!

Back