Why does Wolfenstien ET skip around so much?

is it the netcode or what? if so are they gonna address this? i mean i ping 60 n all but i skip the fuck around the whole time. i dont have this prob w/ any other game wtf is up?

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
i get kicked a lot from this servers sayin it only supports low ping, even though i ping liek 60.

When you get that, just hit reconnect.

I'll usually get it if I join through All Seeing Eye.
Just hit reconnect, it should rejoin no problem.

what did you choose as your connection in setup? i havent had any trouble at all with skipping around, and ive been playing pretty much non-stop for the past couple days. im on cable btw.

BTW, if your sig is somehow trying to poke fun at thrillkill or make a political point, it fails.

Durak said:
BTW, if your sig is somehow trying to poke fun at thrillkill or make a political point, it fails.

and you didn't make one helpful post in this thread so why r u here?

[HT said:
-drshoktar]what did you choose as your connection in setup? i havent had any trouble at all with skipping around, and ive been playing pretty much non-stop for the past couple days. im on cable btw.

wierd, i chose isdn/dsl/cable thing. i tried those servers, i still get the skippin around...

Dresden said:
and you didn't make one helpful post in this thread so why r u here?

If Tribalwar.com posts were judged on whether or not their content was helpful, then the majority of us (including Captain Copy and Paste) would have single digit post counts.

Back