Saturday Morning work thread

{FSC}Godfather

Contributor
Veteran XV
Going out and then going to work at 7am until 7pm is fun, especially when you close the night before and as you leave your boss tells you to come in 4 hours early.

Sounds like you're the company bitch. I know how that feels, my college job (police dispatcher) they'd have me work 12 hour shift till 5am, then tell me to come in at 11:30 the next morning.

When I told my boss "You know that's barely 6 hours of sleep after a 12 hour shift" he said "Oh... damn i'm sorry, come in at 12 then"

Assholes.

I'm here at work because I had to make up time from leaving early thursday and friday. My babysitter had a death in the family and I had noone left to watch my son.

I can't really complain because my boss could have made me use sick time or vacation. But it does suck to be here.

Glow said:
Sounds like you're the company bitch. I know how that feels, my college job (police dispatcher) they'd have me work 12 hour shift till 5am, then tell me to come in at 11:30 the next morning.

When I told my boss "You know that's barely 6 hours of sleep after a 12 hour shift" he said "Oh... damn i'm sorry, come in at 12 then"

Assholes.
lol

sup Godfather

saturday work involves me sitting in an empty office watching dvds on a 29" tv.

oh yeah you should have put [OFFICIAL] in the topic

Woo hoo i no longer work on the weekends :D Back to bed i got, i had to take a piss test this morning for my new job :X

i haven't officially worked on a saturday in a loooooong time

till today

but i'm leaving in like 10 minutes so i can be a wine pourer at a fundraising wine tasting

fucking gay

Back