The offical Fuck BF1942 thread

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
I spent $50 on this piece of crap and $20 on the Road to Roam expansion pack.

The game has serious tearing issues. Even the super duper computer at E3 had tearing of vertical lines.

There are a bunch of Tards that just grab vehicels run and get killed instantly.

The fucktard of a net code is laagy as shit. 2 out 4 servess you join are a slide show.

It takes 20min to walk any where only to get shot by some random fucker and start all over again.

You have to go out and buy a joystick just to fly a plane half way decent.

The turrets are nothing but a sign that says hey over here Kill me exspecially the tank mounted guns.

And don't even get me started on the crap ass Mod Desert Combat. 3 out of 4 games I join are some shit head tking with the chopper.

So please shut the fuck up about this game it is not worth the time or money. Save your cash for Half life to and upgrading your system

That is all carry on

Same here...I have had this piece of shit since the week of release, and I have yet to understand what all the fuss is about...Road to Rome - no better, Desert Combat - same fucking thing dressed up different. I just don't care for it at all.

Just cause you suck at the game, it's not the game's fault. This game runs 70+ fps all the time even during the heat of battle. Plus the netcode is alot better than most games out.

And maybe if you joined servers that had clans that admin the games, they wouldn't be so gay. (EA Servers)

Skeletor666 said:
I spent $50 on this piece of crap and $20 on the Road to Roam expansion pack.

The game has serious tearing issues. Even the super duper computer at E3 had tearing of vertical lines.

so? i never have problems with tearing issues

There are a bunch of Tards that just grab vehicels run and get killed instantly.

you just described EVERY PUB IN EVERY GAME EVER RELEASED. stop joining newbfests

The fucktard of a net code is laagy as shit. 2 out 4 servess you join are a slide show.

slideshow denotes graphics issues, not netcode, and the servers you play on are probably hosted on modems...try Purple Koolaid

It takes 20min to walk any where only to get shot by some random fucker and start all over again.

why are you walking? it's a team game, either get a vehicle and drive or find a ride, and pick your spawn points better...it should never take more than a few minutes to get ANYWHERE close to the action

So? they aren't going to newbify vehicles so your lazy ass can fly them with ease. Maybe spend more time playing and less time bitching and you won't suck?

The turrets are nothing but a sign that says hey over here Kill me exspecially the tank mounted guns.

it's war, you die, you spawn 15 seconds later, right at the action...stop getting in tanks if you don't know what you're doing

And don't even get me started on the crap ass Mod Desert Combat. 3 out of 4 games I join are some shit head tking with the chopper.

STOP JOINING NEWBIE SERVERS, YOU FUCKWIT. Next you'll join Houston vehicles and complain that it's full of newbies.

So please shut the fuck up about this game it is not worth the time or money. Save your cash for Half life to and upgrading your system

That is all carry on

Please stop being a newb in the game before rendering an opinion. DC is fun as hell, but it's obviously not going to work if you're a) an idiot that joins newbie servers or b) and idiot that joins newbie servers.

The real question is why did you buy Road to Rome if the original sucked? and why did you not try the demo?

Skeletor666 said:

not hardly.

Skeletor666 said:

Funny thing, I dont have a joystick nor have I ever had a problem with flying planes other than the first day. maybe, you suck?

I liked it.... too much Tking, cheating is questionable.

Been sucked into the Raven Shield now.... damn game. Of course now that I am getting better.... I am thinking that cheats are rampant in this game as well.

i'm now slightly annoyed because the game starts up then stops responding and uses 100% cpu time :/

Yeah i must agree i wasnt to hot about any part of BF1942...even the Mod..Shitty graphics and poor gamplay on nomatter what server ive gone on...Installed it for the mod and tried it for a week...it sucked ass as the firt time i got the game. Ill stick woth RTCW and ET. Better game play and nobody racing jeeps to see how many guys the run over. sorry

Back