new tattoo ink is the shizniet.....

herbtown

Contributor
Veteran XX
it's UV light activated....my buddie just got some last nite and he stuck some in my friend shawniemac last nite....it's fucking kick ass....i'm going to get some inserted in all my pieces...

herbtown said:
it's UV light activated....my buddie just got some last nite and he stuck some in my friend shawniemac last nite....it's fucking kick ass....i'm going to get some inserted in all my pieces...
Okay, how can that be safe :lol:

yea....it's inviz but u can get other flavors that aren't invis but glow when u 'out'....

roflz...this shizniet is gonna rule!

I've heard bad things about that Dave. You might want to check into the health effects. Lots of ravers got the shit in their face and I think it screwed with them. Just a heads up.

Mud Sloth said:
I've heard bad things about that Dave. You might want to check into the health effects. Lots of ravers got the shit in their face and I think it screwed with them. Just a heads up.

werd ben...i'll just stick it on my leg or arm first to make sure....i'm not planning on doing my face anyhow... ;P

but i am a lil concerned about the health of course too..

TheGhost said:
sounds cool

herbz gimme an idea for a tat on my pec, i wanna get one but dunno what

want a pimp design

i'm not a designer/artist...i just go with the flow and dig what i dig.... ;f

TheGhost said:
sounds cool

herbz gimme an idea for a tat on my pec, i wanna get one but dunno what

want a pimp design

you ever see snatch?
the tatoo brad pitt has
its like a woman from the side view, but her hair is flowing a lil over her face

really badass lookin

herbtown said:
what's the difference? its been tested...it's in your skin that's all...? :D

yeah, and if its toxic or something it doesnt matter where it is, bad things will still happen.

not that I think its toxic, but better safe than sorry.

theyre not invisible, but reeaaally faint
(if you get UV only, i dunno about going over an existing one)
and ive heard some stuff can happen, but only "on the grapevine" they talked about it on discoverys body art show but never mentioned side effects

i looked for pix on google and got shit....

ill have to take some...but i dunno when i'll see that dude again...

i'll take some when i get it stuck inside me for sure... :p

What colors can you get? Is it more expensive? Is it widespread yet? Could I get something with flames that change colors?

oooohhhh, the possibilities....

K-Rex said:
What colors can you get? Is it more expensive? Is it widespread yet? Could I get something with flames that change colors?

oooohhhh, the possibilities....

yes it's expensive ink for the tat artist....yes it's available in diff colors....no it's not widespread yet...they have to order it and most haven't even heard of it... ;P

you getting the saber all red and shit? Your ink guy good enough to actually get it to glow and not look like a big red cock?

Back