t-217072 I just saw Red Dragon... [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

I just saw Red Dragon...

Top Gun
05-28-2003, 09:26 PM
That's some messed up crud. What kind of person thinks up things like that? (talking bout the author) Same with the writers of csi, sometimes makes you wonder...

Bitchin_Camaro
05-28-2003, 09:27 PM
have you seen hannibal?

pan fried brains, yum.

Gangrel
05-28-2003, 09:34 PM
red dragon is the best movie imo, though silence is damn good and the original

Dracos *S*
05-28-2003, 09:44 PM
You should do yourself a favor and look up the definition of "creativity" in the dictionary.
Being creative requires that you occasionally send your mind into dark territories, places that never in a million years you would visit, or wish to visit, in reality. Just because the author created a mentally deranged character doesn't mean the author himself is some sort of psychopath nor does it mean he's mentally unstable.
In short, I'm just trying to tell you to shut up unless you're going to offer some creative critcism.

React0r
05-28-2003, 09:45 PM
All 3 Lecter movies are brilliant in their own rights

[THE]Perrin
05-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Hannibal was the second worst movie I've ever seen. Right under Battlefield Earth.

Silence was awesome though.

-MT-Stealth
05-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I thought all three were sweet

Anguish
05-28-2003, 10:09 PM
I just dun understand what was so bad about battlefield Earth.. :o

Whoracle
05-28-2003, 10:10 PM
I just dun understand what was so bad about battlefield Earth.. :o
****ing scientologist :/

:)

vempire
05-28-2003, 10:16 PM
With regards to the subject matter of Red Dragon and books/movies like that, some people are more willing to delve into the darker side of the human psyche. Other people find it very disturbing and condemn those that find it interesting.

The author does not really have to dig too far to get material and ideas for stories like this. There are some very sick people out there every day doing the exact same things.

Personally I find it fascinating where the human mind can be driven to under certain circumstances. If I were to go back to school, I would probably go back for criminal psychology and specialize in serial killers.