Please give me a reason to go to uva 5... ;(

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
I dont think im going this year. No fancy cat, no wren, no missjess, no midnj.

I hardly talk to any of you guys anymore . I post random crap and never play games anymore. However, its pretty shitty that i dont want to go. Im always looking foward to this. I still want to go just because. But realistically its a waste of my money.

Any reason i should go?

You should go so we can hit on the girls again in the girls again. Hooters trip and some other stuff

AkumA said:
I dont think im going this year. No fancy cat, no wren, no missjess, no midnj.

I hardly talk to any of you guys anymore . I post random crap and never play games anymore. However, its pretty shitty that i dont want to go. Im always looking foward to this. I still want to go just because. But realistically its a waste of my money.

Any reason i should go?

3 reasons...
Keg in my room, tekken on the tv, and your money in my pocket?

Wren said:
And since jess dosn't drink you technically owe me a drink

Yes, I suppose that works. Damnit. Though it would be much smarter if we just bought alcohol on the way down and took it in the hotel with us. If I remember correctly, that bar was a rip off.

Come to buy me that shot of Jack Daniels you owe me and come to give me back my god damn fucking cds! also come so I can rape you in tribes :( :(

Y'all ever played Devil Dice for the PS1? Fun ass game.

And you have to go cause last time you were drunk and I couldn't join you. This year I'll be drunk too.

Back