rofl, MICROSOFT fucks up again!

yeah I read about that earlier, what I wonder is don't these people test these changes before they roll them out for download? according to the report I read, installing this patch immediately killed your net connection, which I would think should have been easily found if they had a QA team testing it out beforehand.

You have to understand that the people working there are only human. It's not a perfect science from the start and the fact that the majority of people do shitty work at almost any job does not help. It's always like 2 good employees to evey 5 dead weight employees. I've worked there and I've worked at enough similar places to know :)

I fucking installed that on my laptop and had to do a system restore.

Also installed on my desktop. Teh intarweb did not work but when I uninstalled Virusscan 7 it worked again.

Kowboy said:
You have to understand that the people working there are only human.
Always the perfect argument when m$ fucks up.

"You fucked up. Again."
"Don't blame us we're only human!"

Kowboy said:
You have to understand that the people working there are only human.

With over 15,000 resumes a month, you'd think fucking Thor himself would get in eventually...

MS supposedly has the "top 10% of the top 10%" working there and they fuck up pretty hardcore

NoGodForMe said:
If Linux would become more gamer friendly, and the community would be more friendly, then I'd switch. I mean, look at TV, it may have a Linux Server, but in the latest interview, they said no Client.
noone will develop games for linux (or port it) until they know they won't lose money (Loki, the ones who ported Tribes2 and some other games, went out of business)

you guys realize that with over 40 millions lines of code to work with, a tiny human error can propogate like mad, even if the error isn't directly related to anything he's working with. it's hard as hell to manage updates of that size.

BlodBath-VuP- said:
you guys realize that with over 40 millions lines of code to work with, a tiny human error can propogate like mad, even if the error isn't directly related to anything he's working with. it's hard as hell to manage updates of that size.

NO THEY MUST BE PERFECT....THERE IS NO EXCUSE.... FUCK M$....ROFL....$ INSTEAD OF s BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE MONIES....LOLOLOLERES

Also, i couldnt do any better

Back