Best monitor for gaming?

CRT is the standard answer, but I hear LCD's are getting better at looking good with things moving quickly.

crt = best bang for the buck right now for sure.

lcd is getting better, but I think it still has some signifigant improvements that will be made over the next 1-2 years that make it worth waiting for, unless you just have money to throw away.

i love my lcd. i came to it from a 21" crt. took about 1 hours to get used to, and i will never go back

yes at first it looks very blurry and shitty, but give your eyes an hour to adjust, be optimistic, and you'll love it.

ok, CRT is is...

i can get a 19'' Viewsonic flatscreen for $250, is a 20'' worth the extra money? and is Viewsonic good as far as the hardware goes?

The trinitron is better. Fifty bucks better? Sure, if you don't have anything else to spend it on.

I got a LCD, I live in Clinton, TN. 37716

I have a thread pm the classified forums.. few people are interested. One emailed me last night saying he wants it, but havent heard back since :shrug: I just want to get rid of it before we move, one less thing to worry about. Its just sitting there doing nothing..

edit, few pics:
Monitor.JPG

Monitor2.JPG

It has zero scuff marks or scratches. Got it about 2 years ago from Staples.

Last edited:
Back