paintball

Duhck

Veteran XV
we need a recent paintball thread.... post guns/pics/location

fyi: anyone that wants to go im playing on wed. at paintball arena on long island off 110 in west babylon. aim me if u wanna come: springerlax11

my gun:

-'02 Dye Ultralite Autococker Clear to Orange fade
-1999 Airgun Deisgns Flatline HPA Tank 68/3000
-Dye Gas thru Foregrip
-Blue 12v VL Revolution
-Black and Blue JT Tank Cover
-Black Macroline kit

ULTRALITE_Clr_Orange.gif

im in nassau county on long island obviously... as i stated above i am going wed. and if anyone wants to join me paintball arena is a very nice field with cool refs and players alike

SniperOmega said:
so is this a "my pball gun specs" thread, or a "i have a paintball gun" thread?..

its a "get current on everyones specs and talk about a great sport" thread

ic

thank you for clearing that up.

on a serious note, i dont own a gun.. but have a bunch of cupons for walk-on+rental (18) for a pball partai im gonna be doing soon. becasue paintball is uberfun, but no friends have enuff money or interest to get into it.

SniperOmega said:
ic

thank you for clearing that up.

on a serious note, i dont own a gun.. but have a bunch of cupons for walk-on+rental (18) for a pball partai im gonna be doing soon.

cool. ya ive been playing since i was 10 but i quit for 2+ years and just came back a few months ago. now im playing for my college team and hopefully we will do well next semester.

i own a spyder compact 2000 that doesnt have a bottomline kit....with a normal 200ball hopper.

and why the hell do you have faggy colors all over your gun :\

GB.Fireman X said:
how much was that gun?

it retailed for $1300 i got it for $600 in the box brand new from a ebay auction. the kid was sponsored so he got cheap guns

i still find it being sold for $1100 and its certainly worth the money :)

edit: faggy colors? you own a spyder compact.

wtf is wrong with a spyder compact....it does everything your gun can do (cept maybe it being an automatic, if it is, but the field i play on doesnt allow automatics)

I have a KAPP cocker. Worth about a grand. I worked at a store so i got it for dirt cheap. And no your spyder compact (although a good beginner gun) doesn't compare to autocockers.

Nice dye cocker. My KAPP is a blue grey puter type color looks really nice. I got alot of extras and haven't played for a few months :( got too expensive and I don't work right now.

Used to be on a team that was sponsored so I didn't have to pay for shit. But now I do so it kinda got me out of it.

potshot5 said:
wtf is wrong with a spyder compact....it does everything your gun can do (cept maybe it being an automatic, if it is, but the field i play on doesnt allow automatics)

His isnt auto. No stock Cockers are, there is an auto mod you can do though, but a Cocker doesnt need it. Its probably the smoothest shooting marker ever. Different markers for different needs for people.

And a Cocker can have a faggy color.

Jg said:
I have a KAPP cocker. Worth about a grand. I worked at a store so i got it for dirt cheap. And no your spyder compact (although a good beginner gun) doesn't compare to autocockers.

Nice dye cocker. My KAPP is a blue grey puter type color looks really nice. I got alot of extras and haven't played for a few months :( got too expensive and I don't work right now.

Used to be on a team that was sponsored so I didn't have to pay for shit. But now I do so it kinda got me out of it.

i really wanted a purple flame kapp cocker with red to purple faded flames and free flow internals a racegun frame and a hollowpoint 3-way but uhm $$$ and it was ahrd to find all that for sale

edit: btw a spyder compact is a beginner gun its rare to see people compete with a stock or not incredibly upgraded spyder.

I almost got my eye shot out playin paintball. Took the goggles off to unfog them in a bunker and i paid the price. If the ball went half a center meter to my right I probably woulda lost all vision in it, luckily it just messed up my vision for a couple days, and after a month or two of healing it was back to 90%. But i do miss having 20/20 vision :\

Stupid fucking move, don't do it. But have fun otherwise ;)

Irishknight said:
I almost got my eye shot out playin paintball. Took the goggles off to unfog them in a bunker and i paid the price. If the ball went half a center meter to my right I probably woulda lost all vision in it, luckily it just messed up my vision for a couple days, and after a month or two of healing it was back to 90%. But i do miss having 20/20 vision :\

Stupid fucking move, don't do it. But have fun otherwise ;)

slap

Back