I love my receptionist

Stig

Veteran XX
yep, just realized today. I love the office receptionist who is married with a child and one on the way. I hired her 5 years ago when she was dating the guy she married and back then she hinted at breaking up with him and going single again. At the time I was a much nicer guy than I am now and I'm pretty sure there was more to that but I didn't believe in dating fellow workers. I also wasn't interested.

Soooo...years go by and over time I've found her to be one of the most dependable, loyal and attractive women I've ever known. Did I mention she is fricken steaming hot (in that 3rd take holy shit she's fine kinda way) But here's the thing, I'll never ever ever make a pass on her or in any way try to change the way things are. I've never hit on another man's woman and I never will, something about karma and all that.

But...there is definitely some kind of unspoken affection between us and there are times in conversation where we laugh too much together about random shit and both of us look down and get back to work as though we understand we shouldn't have too much fun...lines and all that.

So I was reasoning what it is and I guess in a way it's love, just an innocent kind of caring emotion that will remain but not morf into anything that would jeapodize her marriage or my integrity. Got me thinking...my Mom once told me you could love many people in your life, guess it's true

Anyone else love someone you are content loving within the situation at hand but nothing more? sorta weird but pleasant and innocent all at the same time

yea there's this hot azn chick in my VA comp class, we keep hitting on each other

Stig said:
I love the office receptionist who is married with a child and one on the way.

Back off and turn your attention somewhere else.

When there is a household with kids involved there is more to consider than your own wishes.

Scourge said:
you should've read the whole post Pub.

I did.

Just reiterating/reaffirming what he already convinced himself of.

Considering around here he is likely to get the "Go for it, hit it" type of responses... figured someone else in a sense "agreeing" with him couldn't hurt.

BeavisNuke said:
I'm convinced humans are not meant to be monogamous.

We're not. My professor went over this in our animal behavior class. If you believe in evolution, you should believe we came from monkeys and apes. Not many monkeys are monogamous and there's only one species of ape that is monogamous. One trait that monogomous monkey/apes have is the male and female are relatively the same size. He then asked the class to look at any one of the opposite sex and ask yourself if you think we should be monogamous.

Back