ATTN: Onno, you're sig has been fixed.

Neutrino

Veteran XV
onno2.gif

has been replaced with:

onno.gif

"Do not use images in signatures over 20kb in size.
This means the total size of all images in your signature may not exceed 20kb. " :shrug:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I get compulsive about pointing out others' grammar sometimes.

What's so funny about this, anyway?

GateCreeper said:
Way to not be funny.... did you really have to start a new thread about this ? :chill:

Yes, yes I did.

Actually, it's something that has bothered me ever since I saw that as his sig. I had to do it. I just couldn't help myself.

Besides, I am a vet3 who hasn't done anything stupid on this board ever, I need to catch up with some dumb shit.

Neutrino said:
Yes, yes I did.

Actually, it's something that has bothered me ever since I saw that as his sig. I had to do it. I just couldn't help myself.

Besides, I am a vet3 who hasn't done anything stupid on this board ever, I need to catch up with some dumb shit.

You know, normally I'd call Bullshit on this, but actually...

I can't really remember the last time you were a complete dumbass.
So Kudos to you :)

Neutrino said:
Yes, yes I did.

Uh, good luck. Catching up to TW's stupid quotient is like going after the Atlantic with a eye dropper...

Back