Post-Credit Matrix Revolutions trailer

Mystro

Veteran XV
UPDATE: I have the teaser trailer. It is in fact different than the ETM trailer with a few new scenes, naaration, etc... The teaser is 28mb, if anyone can provide hosting lemme know :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been sold to the net by centropy. Has anyone bought it yet? Or know where to buy it?

I'm not even sure it's really illegit since it's just a trailer that will be on the net in a few days ;\

Last edited:
Mystro said:
It's been sold to the net by centropy. Has anyone bought it yet? Or know where to buy it?

I'm not even sure it's really illegit since it's just a trailer that will be on the net in a few days ;\

You do realize that the trailer was on Enter the Matrix (slightly altered) and that it's been on the internet in rather good quality since before the movie came out, right?

Velocity said:
You do realize that the trailer was on Enter the Matrix (slightly altered) and that it's been on the internet in rather good quality since before the movie came out, right?

centropy release - 23mb
ETM release - 13mb

I want to know what's worth an extra 10 mb

and yes, I do know, thanks.

I didn't ask for the ETM release, I asked for the Cent release, from friends who've seen it, there have been significant differences (naaration by the new oracle?) from the ETM release.

The New Oracle sucks ass. She doesn't have the same grandma-hardass attitude that Gloria did.

She sucks. They should just make the old oracle CGI.

There is your mistake. That isn't in fact the Oracle speaking in my opinion. It sounds more like the female counselor who suggests that a ship or two be sent out to affirm the fate of the Neb. I thought it was the oracle my first and second time as well.

I am about 90% sure it's the counselor.

What? I saw the new oracle in Enter the Matrix. It's her for sure. Seraph protects her, and everyone refers to her as the Oracle.

I got the teaser trailer, it is 28mb, if anyone can provide hosting (I'm not uploading it to my site :\) please let me know

Back