128mb USB Watch

KGB_ate_myBread said:
dunno
I don't like the USB thing hanging out like that
would want it detachable

The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB cable and can transfer files to most computer operating systems. The USB cable is cleverly stored in the watch band and the USB connector tucks conveniently into the band.

:-|

memory-watch-alt1.jpg

still ugly

If someone that wasn't computer savy saw that, they may get the impression that the watch is like 007 type stuff don't you agree?

I think the idea is a good one, bulky but still a good idea.

actually
the more I think about it
the better it sounds
the speeds aren't great (1000kb/sec) but considering the way it is bundled, it's a nice, functional deal

I'd have to see it in real life before I'd buy one though... I'd need to make sure that cable isn't too bulky... It'd also be actually useful if the cable could stretch out longer from the wrist band so I don't have to take the watch off... Heh, it'd be a bit funny seeing a guy sitting with a cable coming out from his watch into his computer

wetwilly said:
at one meg/second.. your only gonna have to wait about 30 seconds max..

really?
that's nice logic

128mb
1 mb/sec

128mb / 1mb/sec = 128sec = 2 min 8 sec
that's not a LOT of time, but it's still time you gotta sit with your watch hooked up to the back of the computer downloading

Aestis said:
Or you could simple TAKE THE WATCH OFF instead of leaving your hand near the back of the computer
I think we figured that out, but leaving it on and having it reach a port would be cooler.

Back