Protest Warrior.com sucks.

scy7he

Veteran X
slavery_miva_large.gif

War solved Communism? I suppose it's time for me to go back to school. Communism is a solved problem? Funny, I don't seem to remember free elections being held in Vietnam as of late, or Cuba or North Korea. China has free press? This is shocking news indeed.

Time for these people to get their facts straight.

hollywood_miva_large.gif

It's just so cute to see a site critiquing a political view point use an ad hominem fallacy. :cat:

racists_for_left_miva_lar6.jpg

Large version here

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/blackpower/0,15274,,00.html

1. Top 50 black CEOs - Yeah, blacks just can't make it with the current system.

In fact, with lower taxes, there's a high chance that black upstarts will be swallowed up in a sea of white cash and never be able to make it.

2. The government has a monopoly in education? Not exactly. There are two private schools within 30 miles of myself.

In any case, the answer isn't getting rid of government control - the answer is a change in how schools are funded. The solution offered by Protest Warrior would have the US government shoot off an arm to get rid of a hang nail.

3. Giving blacks "special help" denotes that you see them as inferior? But isn't lowering taxes to "insure" black success "special help" as well? (See point 1)

First off - the "left" represents their constituents, many of whom are black. And considering the black vote has overwhelming supported these programs with their ballots by voting Democrat in recent years, we can clearly see that - if quotas and "special help" denotes inferiority, the majority of blacks just don't care.

4. The fact that the author of this shirt believes that the democratic and republican parties of today == the democratic and republican parties of 40 years ago astonishes me.

5. I am teh leet? Yes!!!11!1!!

Flame on!
Torchani.gif

If you made the thread and you are the 1st to reply with a bump, im guessing that no one gives a shit.

Kurayami said:
Are you trying to be TrIPlE II? That would make you.... let's see, Stone MCXVI, I think.

No... I'm just making political discussion. So I guess that would make me cave dweller MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCXVI or something.

War had nothing to do with the end of communism in europe (the US didn't either, sorry). The fall of the berlin wall and the fall of the soviet union were both completely unpredicted and had absolutely no US involvement.

Aestis said:
War had nothing to do with the end of communism in europe (the US didn't either, sorry). The fall of the berlin wall and the fall of the soviet union were both completely unpredicted and had absolutely no US involvement.

Oh, I think we had at least a small hand in it.

fascism and nazism were *nearly* the same thing.

slavery would have ended without the civil war anyway.

triple said:
see what I mean kur? id have a much better comeback than that.

That's becaue those are all you have. When you actually try to argue you end up being a cluster fuck.

Back