Question :D

nurp

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'm thinking of hosting a PU tonight on cheaters wayside (yes the wayside) Thinking of doing dx, hb, rd and sh. I will host a PU every night but only latenight because during the day its absolute crap :) and wayside is not up. The question is, are people interested in having daily late night pu's still? If you want too, request a time (EST) and it shall happen :)

LATENIGHT!!!! I'm thinking a min of at least midnight :p but if no can do that, I can start at 11-1 am or 12-2am, 1-3am and so forth you pick. is 4 maps too much or do you just want dx,hb and sh?

i will play... if we use the points as score... and the individual winner gets a prize... like a three stooges miniature, or a funnel cake, or a chia pet.

Violent said:
i will play... if we use the points as score... and the individual winner gets a prize... like a three stooges miniature, or a funnel cake, or a chia pet.
how about I let you rape kuruyami because he is in desperate need of some action

i dunno... i never had a taz chia pet before... and teh confectioners shop at disney was closed so i couldnt get a funnel cake... and they didnt have any three stooges in the bobble head store :-|

maybe... does he have a virgin ass?

Violent said:
i dunno... i never had a taz chia pet before... and teh confectioners shop at disney was closed so i couldnt get a funnel cake... and they didnt have any three stooges in the bobble head store :-|

maybe... does he have a virgin ass?
definately

Also nurp maybe you would get better results on this topic by asking something meaningful like "Late PUS?" instead of "question" and I only actually read this thread because I had already read everything else

Back