looking for a good mouse.

The button binding problem is because you haven't updated drivers and haven't used the logitech registry fix. Search their site.

The mx700 is a cordless mouse. Personally, I feel a bit of lag on the cordless mice so I avoid them like the plague. But it's probably all mental anyway ;)

11139_fl_144.jpg
works like a dream... i've had this for 6 months...

RoadKill said:
The mx700 is a cordless mouse. Personally, I feel a bit of lag on the cordless mice so I avoid them like the plague. But it's probably all mental anyway ;)

exactly how i feel. I feel like there is no way something that has to send a wave or whatever to and from a base thing, and then back to the mouse, with every movement......can be as accurate as something with a cord. So i too stay away from cordless things, let alone mice.

But yeah, i am looking for a new mouse, i think im gonna go with the MX500, same thing as 700, besides the hassle of being wireless, and i think its cheaper?(correct me if im wrong)

Snapple said:
um
did u not see my huge 10 page thread on these mice :O

i baught the mx500 btw nice mouse

What he said.

I have an MX700 and have had one since December and the cool feautures are the recharger/reciever and the 8+ buttons. The flaws are that I do think it might be a tad slower than the 500 and the 700 takes a week or two to adjust to because its so fricken heavy. Other than that, tis the best mouse available right now in my opinion.

Im using the mx700 and I love it..I dont feel any lag like other people talk about. I think that is a mental thing. Just have to remember to plug it back in to recharge at night.. although mine ran for a few days before whining for me to plug it in.

destroyer193 said:
11139_fl_144.jpg
works like a dream... i've had this for 6 months...

I've had this for almost 4 years.

Good mouse and excellent customer support. Ive had it replace just b/c 3 times and they never gave me any hassle.

Only thing I didn't like was the shape. Sorta hard to pick up until you get used to it. After you are its great.

Back