These Judges deserve to be anally raped

Doaln

Contributor
Veteran XV
http://www.zone81.com/arch_news/1025877940309

(Yes, this article is not a real news source, but you can find this article (or similar) at places like CBS, foxnews, etc.

Meerwala, Pakistan - After her 11-year-old brother was seen unchaperoned with a girl from a different village, a 14 yea-old girl was senteced to be gang raped by the 4 tribal judges who found her guilty. The punishment was said to have been given to purposely shame her family.

the other ones i think say it's a 18 year old girl tho...but that's the jist of it.

oleson.jpg

yes i just ripped this link from the texas child killer thread

Javelin said:
And people are against nuking the entire middle east why again?
Because nuking people is wrong ? not to mention to gang raping happens in the US as much as in the Middle-East, and erm Pakistan isn't even the Middle-East, but i guess school was never for you.

Because Pakistan is in Asia (Indian Subcontinent), not the Middle East. vge

Edit: Damn, :rofn: by less than a minute.

Javelin said:
And people are against nuking the entire middle east why again?
Shit like this never happens in Israel. The only thing harming 14 year old girls are crazy fucktards blowing themselves up on buses.

And btw, this is related to Islam, not to anything Arab. Pakistan != Arab.

Pretty fucking sick.

Uncle 2?

God.

East Indians are fucked up sometimes- most times.

Words don't explain how horrible that is- Especially coming from a form of Government...GOD

GateCreeper said:
Because nuking people is wrong ? not to mention to gang raping happens in the US as much as in the Middle-East, and erm Pakistan isn't even the Middle-East, but i guess school was never for you.

um...yuh. But I don't think gang-rapping is issued by our judges. Ya know, that whole cruel and unusual punishment thing.

-W- sKILLz said:
East Indians are fucked up sometimes- most times.

FUCK, don't you people take geography? Pakistan is WEST of India (mostly northwest if you want to get more technical).

Half of Pakistan was once east of India (East Pakistan), but the Bengali-type people weren't please with being part of Pakistan, so they became Bangladesh during the mid 1970s.

Christ...

Agent_13 said:
Shit like this never happens in Israel. The only thing harming 14 year old girls are crazy fucktards blowing themselves up on buses.

And btw, this is related to Islam, not to anything Arab. Pakistan != Arab.

And exactly how the fuck did you manage to relate this to israel ?
edit : ohw yea... stfu member_13

GateCreeper said:
not to mention to gang raping happens in the US as much as in the Middle-East

Oh i forgot the regulations of our judicial system punish young girls for being alone with a boy by gangraping them.

Actually, it's worse than that.

Her brother was seen with a girl from another tribe. As a result, she is being punished. She had nothing to do with it.

well its really not so different than when someone gets sent to prison. except that your getting raped in the ass by bubba the big black guy with an 18 inch cock......*shudders*

^Vu|tuRe^ said:
well its really not so different than when someone gets sent to prison. except that your getting raped in the ass by bubba the big black guy with an 18 inch cock......*shudders*

except that it's like YOUR BROTHER went jaywalking and now YOU get sent to get buttraped.

this is a case of a horny fucking tribal council and it's fucking sick and wrong. they deserve the ultimate in punishments.

That happened like a year ago. And the government was prosecuting the people that did it. It wasn't the Pakistani government that sentenced her, it was the equivalent of a bunch of Pakistani rednecks.

Back