Dev Q&A Underway on Bittah.com

like how that one guy over there followed the rules...heh

(1 question per post..he posted like 50 questions)

thanks for the heads up..

I can't think of anything 100000000 people aren't going to ask anyways, and anything good I can come up with will probably get the, "I can not tell you at this point in time."

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Xytlon
Question:
Will Tribes: Vengeance incorporate a native benchmarking utility similar to the unreal 2003 utility provided by HardOCP?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.

Darn. You want the game to be in benchmark tests done by gaming web sites. That keeps the game in the news everytime a video card comes out. It's like free advertising.

NoGodForMe said:
quote:
Originally posted by Xytlon
Question:
Will Tribes: Vengeance incorporate a native benchmarking utility similar to the unreal 2003 utility provided by HardOCP?

No.

Darn. You want the game to be in benchmark tests done by gaming web sites. That keeps the game in the news everytime a video card comes out. It's like free advertising.
Write a benchmark mutator and become famous as the guy who got Tribes Vengeance into all the benchmarks.

quote:
Originally posted by Chameleon

quote:
I bet that you're playing at least parts of the game internally. Are there certain moments that stand out in your mind as memorable?

this question was asked by gamespot to Tim Willits of the Doom3 dev team and it got a good answer

Yes. Let's see, um...since it's already known that T:V has ragdoll, I guess I'll say that sending a body flying with a disc is quite memorable, especially at high speeds. Tribes was meant to have ragdoll.

From bittah.com Q an A

Im getting all weak in the knees

You know the first in game teaser is just going to be about 2 seconds of some dude getting blasted mid air. Probably around september. People will die it will look so cool.

Back