Which Country has the best Inteligence gathering ability?

yea? that's why they warred a country thinking they had thousands of WMDs but they didn't find jack shit..

nice intelligence...

also the country who has alerts all the time, scaring their population, and nothing happens.

|vm| said:
yea? that's why they warred a country thinking they had thousands of WMDs but they didn't find jack shit..

nice intelligence...

also the country who has alerts all the time, scaring their population, and nothing happens.

Only 11:15AM and I'm gonna bet this is the most idiotic post I see all day.... It's just that stupid.

|vm| said:

nice intelligence...

hmmmm over 2000 sites to search and we ve been looking for what a week or 2 now ya anyways
id say the isreali moussad is damn good

Once again, I'll refer you to "See No Evil" by Robert Baer, a former CIA case officer. The CIA is a mediocre group as of 2000, and probably has only improved slightly. I'll rate the US civilian intel as a "better than average." Military intelligence is probably second in the world.

Who's first? Clearly in both categories Israel would be the best. They combine civilian and military intel into Mossad, and it works very nicely. Fucking best spy network ever assembled.

it depends on what you are reffering to.

Actual surveilance: would goto US BRITAIN ISRAEL GERMANY AUSTRALIA
we are talking hardware here, spy sats electronics that sort of stuff.

Now intelligence gathering in the manner of speaking SPIES political rats finks payoffs, well it all goes to who has the most money and who has the right information to sell to the right person.
Israel is notorious for having good capabilities on the ground.
There is no "best" though its all a matter of chances.

|vm| said:

nice intelligence...

We have the second best military intel, meaning men on the ground. When I speak of intelligence, I speak of knowing what the fuck is going on exactly, not just what the "eye in the sky" can see. The only way to be able to do that is have men on the ground.

Civilian intel, which is critical in times of peace, we are certainly lacking in. Mossad is far superior to us in that respect, but we are only slightly behind the Israelis in terms of knowing what is going on in times of war. We can't have Spec Forces everywhere, but we CAN have spies everywhere. We just DON'T, and that's definitely a problem. But when it's time to rock and roll on the battlefield, give me a Navy SEAL team any day to spot objectives.

Here's something my french TA told us in class last semester:
She gets a call early in the morning, the guy says he's from the government, they are investigating illegal entries into the country. So they guy starts attacking her with questions, adressing her as Mr. Abdoul Yadda-yadda. She only gets through to him after like 5 minutes making him realize that she is not Mr. Abdoul, in fact she is a woman, with an obvious feminine voice. So then the guy says he'll call back later..
That happenne in Toronto, Canada btw, so YA! Canadian intelligence is WIN!

Agent_13 said:
We have the second best military intel, meaning men on the ground. When I speak of intelligence, I speak of knowing what the fuck is going on exactly, not just what the "eye in the sky" can see. The only way to be able to do that is have men on the ground.

Civilian intel, which is critical in times of peace, we are certainly lacking in. Mossad is far superior to us in that respect, but we are only slightly behind the Israelis in terms of knowing what is going on in times of war. We can't have Spec Forces everywhere, but we CAN have spies everywhere. We just DON'T, and that's definitely a problem. But when it's time to rock and roll on the battlefield, give me a Navy SEAL team any day to spot objectives.
]

thats military intel man thats recon on the job i dun think they are reffering to that.

Back