New work experience, very interesting.

Ritz

Banned
Well, I work at a restaurant, i'm 18 btw...

I know how to host, bus, cook, expo (prepare and accessorize), and now...dishwash :browsmile

well, i didn't think dish was all that bad during the day, it wasn't too hectic, and you got to spend some quality quiet time with the mexican who didn't know much english. Well, it got about 15 minutes from closing time, (9:45), and we were both getting tired, and people started to leave.

Well, I was hoping I would be leaving soon, because i'm usually scheduled to leave around closing for my other position in the restaurant. I didn't think i'd have to stay after with Benito. (Dishwasher)

Well, I did. We spent the next 1hour and 45 minutes cleaning and finishing dishes, and filling shelves. Although, we both didn't talk much, there was this sort of "companionship"......yeah yeah, i know you're all calling me gay right now or something, but when you're both fucking tired as hell, you guys are best friends when you help each other get the fuck out of work...

Anyway, We get all the shit cleaned up, and start putting stuff back...

Then we move this big crate thing over, and find a lot of uncleaned silverware... Some lazy fucker didn't want to put it in the fucking grate thing so we could wash it...and it's like 4 feet away. Anyway...He belts out this loud "OH MY GOD" in his heavy accent, and we busted out laughing. It was hilarious. So we clean that. (Luckily we didn't break down the dishwasher yet for the night.) So after we clean everything, take trash out, fill all shelves, sweep floors, mop floors, bag the trash cans, arrange everything, etc.... We were fucking tired. We looked at each other's clothes. (We were wet and dirty as fuck from all the shit we cleaned.) And he just goes...

"NO FUCKING BUENO."

lol.....that was one of the most funny things i've ever heard from him. I thought it was great, we were both kind of slaphappy....you know how you get that way when you're tired. So we clock out, leave and shiz, and now i'm home...11:33 PM right now...school at 5:30 am, feet fucking killing me and i smell like shit.

Me, Benito, and the manager were the only ones in the restaurant by 11:10 PM...

Benito does this almost everynight...but it's usually him and his mexican friend. (He was sick tonight, that's why i helped.) I will forever respect the people who go through this crap every night, and do what we did, because i had a hard enough time from just walking out the door and driving home. It was such constant shitty work. Ah, well, props to Benito, and any other hard-laborers out there....

Ritz...out

yea, they are hard workers, i worked at mcdonalds for a while, and i would usually dick around, but almost all of the mexicans would be working as hard as they could all the time for shit wages

this thread wont get very many replies due to the fact that, especially here, most people are lazy

Back