Official Subaru 04 WRX STi price press release:

BeavisNuke

Contributor
SUBARU 2004MY IMPREZA WRX STI: $30,995

CHERRY HILL, N.J., April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc., the only manufacturer to have all-wheel drive as standard equipment on every vehicle they make, announced today Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) for the 2004 Impreza WRX STi. The all-wheel drive WRX STi with a standard six-speed manual transmission is $30,995, and will be available with a choice of rally inspired gold or silver painted wheels.

I think I speak for most people when I say we were expecting it to be more, especially since an evo is 29k MSRP.

And unlike the Evo you will actually be able to GET an sti for the MSRP.

owned...

Maybe the subaru forum idiots were saying that. Everyone else was saying 31k, MAYBE 32.

I've heard a lot of people expecting 36k too

they could easily charge mid-30s and still sell every single car they can make

go jewbaru

BeavisNuke said:
I've heard a lot of people expecting 36k too

they could easily charge mid-30s and still sell every single car they can make

go jewbaru
Great, they were completely wrong. No one in their right minds expected this car to be more than 32k tops.

I'm sure there will be dealership markups. There just has to be due to the fact that they are coming out in such a limited amount.

Gay dealers will mark it up, but several in my state have already pledged to sell at MSRP; you just have to be willing to call them up and/or drive to them to get the car.

When I read this title, I thought it said "Official Subaru 04 WRX STI rice press release".. I was confused beacause I didn't think Beavus would defame the WRX.. :|

and btw beavis.. it seems I am going to lemon law my car.. 8th time its been to the shop..

the bastards keep telling me its missfires.. ( to me its all electrical problems)

Yeah right.. missfires that left me in the road twice waiting for a tow truck :(

and then my dad took the car one morning and just pulling out of the parking lot the freaking thing almost died...

so I might be in the new car after all.. if it all goes right after the small claims court battle.

plus I got a new job coming soon in 1-2 months paying me double :X

yeah I'd have a tough choice if I were getting one - I don't really like the gold wheels but I'd feel like it's not really an sti without them... :\

FastAttack said:
and btw beavis.. it seems I am going to lemon law my car.. 8th time its been to the shop..

the bastards keep telling me its missfires.. ( to me its all electrical problems)

Yeah right.. missfires that left me in the road twice waiting for a tow truck :(

and then my dad took the car one morning and just pulling out of the parking lot the freaking thing almost died...

so I might be in the new car after all.. if it all goes right after the small claims court battle.

plus I got a new job coming soon in 1-2 months paying me double :X
buy an 04 wrx and do a front end conversion with me!

Back