Drug test

Zarbon

Veteran X
I'm getting one soon for a job, what do i have to do to past it. The last time I smoked was like 2 weeks ago, so i really dont have to worry about anything right?

nope but If you want to make sure drink alot of water and eat pickels (because of the vinager) or you can drink it if you can stand it.

Thumper said:
Dont smoke the herb!

But flush your system. It has been known to stay for 30 days. (Urban Legend?)
nah only stays in your system for about 2 weeks

Guy i used to work with applied for a job at Pfeifer Vacuum. they told them they required a drug test for employment. he laughed and told them straight up that if he took it, he would fail. so they waived the test. (guess they needed an electronic tech pretty bad.)

Yaason said:
we are having drug tests at work now, which means lots of people are going to be fired

if you can get everyone to fail, no one gets fired. you guys need to unite.

but i want the people who use drugs to fail and get fired. i dont like the idea of lifeguards failing a drug test, do you?

I'd fail a drug test because of my prescription. I take Ritalin from time to time when I need to concentrate on something.

It was kind of funny, that's how I got the military recruiters to stop fucking calling me every day back when I was 18. Once they found out I took Ritalin, they said I couldn't enlist because I'd fail their blood tests, and stopped calling.

Is it a urine test or hair tests... :eek:
I bought the shampoo to get the one job and was worried but after doing all that, they didn't even test for pot! :p Damn wasted $36.00 for nothing. :)
I had stopped smoking for almost 40 days when I took a piss test and failed it. So I don't think there is any sure way other then drinking ungodly amounts of water and water purifying tablet. :)

Just drink lots of water the day of your exam and get one of those drinks that head shops sell. I have taken 8 drug tests for jobs and I only failed one. The one I failed I smoked the night before and threw up all the shit i drank. I have smoked 48 hours before a test and passed. The day of your exam drink as much water as you can, get to the point you are pissing clear as fast as you can. Take one of those drinks from the head shops... and you will be fine.

I was under the impression that weed stays in your system for about 3 months.

On another note, take a day where you're not going to be going out alot, and drink as much pickle juice as you can taht day. And it'll be out of your system. There's also a pill you can take, not sure if it's legal though, I think it is.

Back