Daily Show: Bush vs Bush

Fuck RealPlayer.
I'd rather go without seeing it than have that shit
try and hijack my system again.

republican response: "that was before they drove planes into our buildings"

(because international terrorism and oppressive regimes didn't exist on 9/11 prior to 9am, apparently)

Last edited:
Vanster said:
Fuck RealPlayer.
I'd rather go without seeing it than have that shit
try and hijack my system again.

If your system is being hijacked you're doing something wrong

JetAudio can play RealPlayer files and its not made by RealPlayer! :)

I live really close to some RealPlayer buidling (the one in seattle), i should go in there sometime and tell them to try and build a nice version of RealPlayer for once...

yeah, I saw that on the daily show . . . just incredible. I mean, SNL has had a few really memorable parodies, but really -- even if there is an opportunity for a show to really, really, REALLY go after a political figure, most shows will go the way of the safe, nonsensical humor.

The Daily Show just lays it out, and says "Hahaha! Ok, now stop laughing -- damn, is that fucked up or what? I mean, it's really fucked up. How the fuck do you just explain your way out of that one?"

In my mind, the only thing that comes close in pure mercilessness are the Chevy Chase President Ford skits. They weren't as accurate, and they didn't take a time out to say "ok, all kidding aside folks, Mr. Ford is a dumbass" -- but especially for their time, they were pretty harsh, and they're still pretty funny.

:rofl:

I can't believe I missed that, that's pure classic, right there. I'm gonna show that to my grandkids someday, it was that good.

Ben Reed said:
:rofl:

I can't believe I missed that, that's pure classic, right there. I'm gonna show that to my grandkids someday, it was that good.

Are you gonna keep it in a lockedbox? ;)

Back