Awsome movie reccomondations please...

Vulcan

Contributor
Veteran XV
I need some new stuff. Some great stuff. Awsome even. Stuff being movies of course. Which ones are worth getting nowadays? I haven't been to the theater in ages. I have seen the "classics" such as Fight Club, Memento, Requiem, Snatch, etc. Loved em all. Donnie Darko :bigthumb:. I just can't think of anything else to get.

What's out there?

The Shawshank Redemption
Seven
Star Trek Generations (The bad guy is the main character from A Clockwork Orange)
Contact
Reservior Dogs
The Princess Bride
High Fidelity (Jack Black rocks my cock)
Training Day
Clerks

scy7he said:
Star Trek Generations (The bad guy is the main character from A Clockwork Orange)
High Fidelity (Jack Black rocks my cock)
These are the only ones I haven't seen. I'll check them out.

Of course I have the Saints.

scy7he said:
The Shawshank Redemption
Seven
[strike]Star Trek Generations (The bad guy is the main character from A Clockwork Orange)
Contact
Reservior Dogs
The Princess Bride
High Fidelity (Jack Black rocks my cock)[/strike]
Training Day
Clerks

I work in Suncoast video and lately people are asking for Equilibrium quite a bit, never seen it but It comes highly reccomended.

Kowboy said:
I work in Suncoast video and lately people are asking for Equilibrium quite a bit, never seen it but It comes highly reccomended.
Yeah I saw parts and it looks awsome. I gotta get my hands on it.

I saw one hour photo. Indeed.

Equilibrium fucking rules, and I'm pissed they didnt release it to theatres in my area. Definte buy on dvd if I ever see it.

Oh, aand btw

Blazing Saddles

Vulcan1 said:
Sadly, I have seen every one of them. Sadly for the first 4 that is.
i'm way more pitiful...i've seen all but the last one. requiem for a dream has been on my "i really fucking need to see this movie" list for a long time.

Back