So.. MD has gay gun laws...

I'm waiting for a Glock 23 to purchase for my conceal carry. Only problem is MD just passed a law that all guns have to have a locking mechanism. So, glock said FU MD. I'm working on getting one used through my LEO connections.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait a few months till I'm back in NY and pay $100 MORE there because I can't get the LE discount there.

Grr...

Blazore said:
What in gods name is up with people on TW wanting fucking handguns. Seriously?

a majority of guns go to trash in trailer parks and ghettos.

TW is full of people from each.

Man if I had to carry a gun for my job, tell ya what, I'd come to TW to post about how the laws are gay.

Trendz said:
I'm waiting for a Glock 23 to purchase for my conceal carry. Only problem is MD just passed a law that all guns have to have a locking mechanism. So, glock said FU MD. I'm working on getting one used through my LEO connections.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait a few months till I'm back in NY and pay $100 MORE there because I can't get the LE discount there.

Grr...
Unfortunately used handguns are at a premium in MD right now because of that ridiculous law. Expect to pay almost double for some used handguns in decent shape.

Going for a carry permit in NY? Hope you live in the middle of nowhere...

KellyMonaco said:
Unfortunately used handguns are at a premium in MD right now because of that ridiculous law. Expect to pay almost double for some used handguns in decent shape.

Going for a carry permit in NY? Hope you live in the middle of nowhere...

I'm good to go for conceal in MD and NY. My fellow Cop friend works part time in a gun shop. He is keeping an eye for me.

Guys, I have the most awful problem. I really want to stab someone in the face, but the fucking law won't let me. What the hell kind of shit is that dawgs?

*sigh*

Ho-Hum!

Trendz said:
I'm good to go for conceal in MD and NY. My fellow Cop friend works part time in a gun shop. He is keeping an eye for me.
I'm definately interested in hearing how you obtained carry permits in both of those states. Rather difficult at best in most areas of those occupied territories.

My dad just bought a compact .45, dun remember exactly what manufacturer. But he's givin it to me :)

Too bad california is the most fucked up of all the states when it comes to gun laws :(

KellyMonaco said:
I'm definately interested in hearing how you obtained carry permits in both of those states. Rather difficult at best in most areas of those occupied territories.

Well.. I'd be happy to tell you. It has to do with my job. If you want to email me I'll reply. I can't post what I do though on here... it just wouldn't be right.

suspect2@comcast.net

Blazore said:
Guys, I have the most awful problem. I really want to stab someone in the face, but the fucking law won't let me. What the hell kind of shit is that dawgs?
Way to completely miss the point...

Idiots. This man is apparently some sort of enforcement officer, be it law enforcement or just rent a cop. I dont mind if he has a gun

Blazore said:
What the fuck? Is anyone on TW *not* a gun toting/wannabe gun toting member of society?

Im guessing majority either shoot for sport, hunt or just like guns so you should stfu and go away.

VGT

Back