Mr. Personality

rootb33r

Contributor
Veteran X
*edit* new reality TV show on Fox

well i went over the first two pages and didn't see a single thread about this, so i thought i would throw in my two cents.

oh by the way, does anyone even know what this is? i just heard about it tonight RIGHT before the actual show a commercial came on.

i just watched it while i was working out.

so there are 20 guys with masks on, and they have like one night to court this girl, and at the end of one night she picks 10 to go.

so now after one show, half the mofos are gone.
their incomes range from unemployed to millionaire.
the millionaire is still left in the group, so is the unemployed.

ya know, i've never been a real fan of reality TV, but this was actually a pretty good show.

one problem:

MONICA LEWINSKI
is the host.

please stop with the reality dating shows. If I wanted reality, I'd fucking go out of my house.

AutoMiss said:
hmm that was harsh i was just joking around...

hardly evident.

maybe you should consider speaking in a different tone-of-voice... or wait, we're writing in letters aren't we.

AutoMiss said:
sorry i didn't know you felt that strongly about mr personality

who said this?

i just thought it was incredibly shallow of you to say "respect lost"

maybe i'm being too harsh, in real life i take people's respect of me extremely seriously. i like people to respect me, and if i lose someone's respect i am sad/mad/etc. etc. depending on situation.

rootb33r said:
who said this?

i just thought it was incredibly shallow of you to say "respect lost"

maybe i'm being too harsh, in real life i take people's respect of me extremely seriously. i like people to respect me, and if i lose someone's respect i am sad/mad/etc. etc. depending on situation.

I'm pretty sure he's just joking around

AutoMiss said:
hmm that was harsh i was just joking around...

don't make me attack your sexuality.

IzoD said:
i think he is defending himself ..

hook-winner.jpeg

Back