my roommate blows his nose in the sink

Are you sure he's not a terrorist? DOn't second-guess yourself, quickly kill him now before you find out.

he speaks chinese. and its gross cause i have to brush my teeth in the same damn sink. i want him dead... anyone wanna do a contract kill? $300

Forgive me for being unlearned in the ways of the Neanderthal, but how do you blow your nose in the sink? Just stick your head over it and push for all your worth? I've heard of hawking loogies, but just shooting it straight out of your nose? That's pretty nasty. Won't it like get all over your face and shit? I'd say kill him. He's a waste of life.

Duhck said:
i already told him if he gets me sick i will kick his ass... well i said it a bit nicer but he got what i meant.
go somewhere else til he gets better asshole
ive got the flu but my 2 dumb roommates are still in here armslength from me and they know its their fault if they get sick

Duhck said:
he speaks chinese. and its gross cause i have to brush my teeth in the same damn sink. i want him dead... anyone wanna do a contract kill? $300
why would that affect brushing your teeth? do you rub your tooth brush on the sink or something?

Ixiterra said:
Won't it like get all over your face and shit? I'd say kill him. He's a waste of life.

Well, not necessarily. I've witnessed people do this with great proficiency, somehow managing to get a clear trajectory out of their nose. I certainly can't do it without getting snot on my face.

OtisPAB said:
Well, not necessarily. I've witnessed people do this with great proficiency, somehow managing to get a clear trajectory out of their nose. I certainly can't do it without getting snot on my face.

So, what is the purpose of being absolutely disgusting when you can use just a facial tissue™? And wouldn't you have to use one anyway to get the remaining slime out of your nasal cavity that stuck to the walls and stuff? I just simply don't comprehend this.

ugly monkey said:
go somewhere else til he gets better asshole
ive got the flu but my 2 dumb roommates are still in here armslength from me and they know its their fault if they get sick

he isnt sick he is chinese

There are two methods to the "kleenex free" idea.

Snot rocket.
or
Pseudo Kleenex.

Just use your fuckin fingers. It really isn't all that messy, you can wash your hands off (it's only mucus), and you save kleenex.

Not to say you can only not use kleenex, but have you guys seriously never done this in the shower?

I guess people with chronic allergies can relate - it's a lot easier than constantly grinding your nose up with some shitty kleenex.

Back