So I almost get arrested at the beach today...

Violent

Veteran XX
I was wearing my shirt like Kowboy's ninja mask and ran over the dune back to where we parked the car. Well theres a sheriff driving by... slams his breaks... gets outta the car... and starts yelling at me. Then he gives me the whole our country is at war and you shouldn't pretend to be a terrorist speech, then proceeds to tell me he could take me to jail for causing mass hysteria among the people or some bullshit.

you shoulda pulled a water gun on him.

PS. I hate shit like this.

Last edited:
bodomninja.jpg

Violent said:
I was wearing my shirt like Kowboy's ninja mask and ran over the dune back to where we parked the car. Well theres a sheriff driving by... slams his breaks... gets outta the car... and starts yelling at me. Then he gives me the whole our country is at war and you shouldn't pretend to be a terrorist speech, then proceeds to tell me he could take me to jail for causing mass hysteria among the people or some bullshit.

you should have been arrested for wearing your shirt like that.

but if you threw those smoke things, he wouldn't have seen you and you would've vanished!

im gonna try that. put the ninja shit on my head and carry a box of those little white "Wolf Snaps" that make popping noises when you throw them at the ground.

ill wear the gear, and scream ninja vanish when i see an OSU cop and run away

Violent said:

real ninjas are invisible.

Back