my take on postal 2

xpdnc

Contributor
Veteran XX
It's an odd game...I've only played for half an hour, of which about 50% was loading time, so bring a book. It's worse than Unreal 2.

However, it's slaughter of innocents FPS style, and as you walk around town you see women in catholic schoolgirl outfits, so it kinda makes up for the 3 minute loads between parts of town. In the first 5 minutes of playing (sans the 6 minutes of loading time before the intro and in between the part of town where you start and the part of town where the actual action takes place) I mowed down anti-game protestors with an m-16 and decapitated the survivors with a shovel.

It definitely is unique...very, very unique. Well, that's a lie, it's pretty much the first game but this time they added in a plot so you know why the guy goes postal, and made it a FPS.

yeah, hot women in plaid skirts and a slutty woman in leather that gave me the finger and told me to fuck off :/

At least, i think that's what she said, i was too busy trying to set her on fire to listen.

maybe it's because i had u2 on low detail and this on high?

has anyone figured out why there's an "unzip pants" key?

I wouldn't know, haven't played the game.
However, all the reviews say you can pee on stuff.
Hell, one of them even says you can pee in the wind to douse the flames if you catch on fire.

dammit, i was hoping i could force one of the girls to give me head at gunpoint :(

what kind of game is this that i can't orally rape people at gunpoint?

and i'm playing it in liebermode...if i play it at a harder difficulty level will there be widespread rioting in the streets instead of people walking around being nice to each other?

if you walk in front of mirrors with your pants unzipped it has a little censored black spot hting

also it is a really shitty game

Back