Petition: Private TW Planetside forum

Vulcan

Contributor
Veteran XV
I am asking on the behalf of others for a private Planetside forum in which beta testers from this great community and come together and discuss events, strategies, and even get to know eachother so that in game they can form massive squads and possibly our very own TW outfit.

I have yet to figure out how to moniter who actually has the beta but I am sure those that read this can manage to give up some great ideas.

Start signing!
-------------------

signed.

even with open beta, i'd rather be able to go to a friendly TW PS forum when i want PS

not signed
theres no reason to not have discussions here. and as for closed beta right now theres no way to legally do that without the nda being lifted

People are breaking NDA constantly.

By the way to the guy who told me that you allowed to say you are in beta, go read the NDA again (since you claimed to have read it like 6 times).

It is considered breaking NDA to even mention to non-beta testers you are in beta, or discuss it in public.

Edit: It amazes me how people will bash Dave, a game designer/producer, when alot of you morons can't even follow simple directions.

Last edited:
Vermillion1 said:

By the way to the guy who told me that you allowed to say you are in beta, go read the NDA again (since you claimed to have read it like 6 times).

It is considered breaking NDA to even mention to non-beta testers you are in beta, or discuss it in public.

stfu, we already know you have stick up your ass about the NDA.. just go back to reporting everyone in silence.. no one gives a fuck.

SuperTrap said:
stfu, we already know you have stick up your ass about the NDA.. just go back to reporting everyone in silence.. no one gives a fuck.

I'm not reporting anyone, there are to many people to try and bother anyone with trying to remove them.

Just amazes me how simple instructions cannot be followed, of course, some of you know you are morons, so I can't argue with an idiot who excepts what he is.

Vermillion1 said:

Edit: It amazes me how people will bash Dave, a game designer/producer, when alot of you morons can't even follow simple directions.

sup dave

Vermillion1 said:

congratulations, you just broke the NDA by saying you read the NDA, which you have to be in beta to read. again, congratulations.

Got Haggis? said:
congratulations, you just broke the NDA by saying you read the NDA, which you have to be in beta to read. again, congratulations.

Standered Beta (for MMO game) Information, nothing special. Nice try though. Remember, I'm the one who wants to get someone kicked out so I can get in?

Edit: By the way, quote where I said I read the NDA. Also don't forget I have plenty ways to know this information :)

Last edited:
Isn't there a Shadowbane forum? I think if we have a SB forum on TW, we could use a PS one since most everyone here has heard about this game in some shape or form.

Back