Cordial Invitation to a Forum Invasion

Rancher Dan

Jesus++
Veteran XV
Unless this pisses Colosus off (if so, feel free to kill the thread Col) I cordially invite one and all to the First Annual Rancher Dan Forum Invasion Invitational.

I have looked long and hard for a hive of villainy equal to TW and finally succeeded: http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_ar...e=points_desc&comments_maxComments=10&lang=ru

This purports to be a super sekret ruski Iraqi war site. I think it's actually run my a bunch of dirty drunk old commies. Check out the thread I've pointed to and let's show those commie bastards and their liberal left-wing dupes just what is America's greatest resource: Our foul mouthed young people.

Have at 'em boys! Make me proud!

But Saddam Hussein will fight till he can and never ever surrender to fucking ASS Hole Bush.

Brave Saddam.............Great Saddam.................Fight Saddam........Hero Saddam...............

Gon said:
But Saddam Hussein will fight till he can and never ever surrender to fucking ASS Hole Bush.

Brave Saddam.............Great Saddam.................Fight Saddam........Hero Saddam...............

praise Saddam

I've read their military updates. Every fucking one is has a negative stance on the American military success. It's all bullshit considering just last week they were saying American troops were gonna holed down in Nasariyah until they could reinforced in a 3 or 4 weeks. Bunch of fucking liars.

Foriegn langauge.

Ill put my foul mouthed might on a site i can understand fully. Funny though, Im eager to see how it turns out.

Back