anyone into bb guns/airsoft?

L

Limbo

my friends just got 2 springers, and he's kinda got me interested, i've been thinking of buying an entry level gun and play around, but i really don't like how i gotta reload every shot with a springer, so are there good and cheap (under 60) AEGs?

I recently got my Tokyo Marui AK-47, AEG. Its quite bad ass but alot higher of a price then 60 bucks. I picked the AK47 because i wanted a really sturdy gun and man did i get it, i had to buy a gun case first day i got it because i swear i'd get shot by the police if i was seen walking around with it. I can't wait for the weather to get its god damn act togather so i can have some practice skirmishes with my team. (we just got like 9 inches of snow, preceeded by freezeing rain, rain and hail.)

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/product_detail.jsp?prodID=8913

(edit: I forgot to provide a link for the gun)

Last edited:
Predators Rage said:
I recently got my Tokyo Marui AK-47, AEG. Its quite bad ass but alot higher of a price then 60 bucks. I picked the AK47 because i wanted a really sturdy gun and man did i get it, i had to buy a gun case first day i got it because i swear i'd get shot by the police if i was seen walking around with it. I can't wait for the weather to get its god damn act togather so i can have some practice skirmishes with my team. (we just got like 9 inches of snow, preceeded by freezeing rain, rain and hail.)

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/product_detail.jsp?prodID=8913

(edit: I forgot to provide a link for the gun)

That kicks ass...I have a Classic Army M16A3, I want to sell it and either get a TM Ak47 or a Steyr Aug. Havent decided which one though.

And to the original poster...the cheapest good aeg that you will find is the Tokyo Marui MP5-K. It goes for around $190, if I were you I wouldnt waste my money on any other brand.

airsoft is really fun, but i never found any leagues for my area or else id still have mine

still really fun...........id get a steyr aug looks badass

hmm, well i heard on airsoftplayers.com that Gas pistols > AEG pistols, anyone know anything about those?

my 13 year old brother was arrested along with 6 of his friends for running around in the woods shooting each other :lol:

aegs do not exist for under 60, EBBS are a fuckin joke
i wish i had the money to really get into it, all my friends are on a totally hardcore team in central ohio...for any of u guys who live around there www.airsoftohio.com its a great community. i rent somtimes, they do tactical simulations, hostage/rescue, elimination, speedball etc.

oh yeah and that raptor thing is fucking hidious, gimme the new g36c any day over that terminator wanna-be.

Back